I'm not asking for GetCooldownTimeRemaining, I'm asking for GetCooldownTime for every ability, so it's not cheat. For good decision making, Bot need good damage/control estimate, instead of 'RawPower'. To be honest the damage estimate can't be as good as human even with precise cooldown time because it varies under different condition(sf with eul/without eul, enigma with or without bkb, dp with/without creeps around, etc). But it's a step forward. Now because this 'no cheating on bots' rule I have to write my own code to track the cooldown of enemy hero. Problem is that I can't just build a database and store cooldown time of every skill in a table. Dota2 is updated on a regular basis and cooldown time of skills keep changing every meta.

Also, knowing how bad lua bot it is right now and the development almost stop, I think it's time to reconsider the rule: if enable bots to get cooldown/handle of its enemy can lead to better bot, just do it, it's far from overpowered. Right now I can beat every insane bot in 15mins (destroy their base) and there is no improvement for months.