Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pls unban, banned for no reason

Basic Member
    https://www.dotabuff.com/players/173...verview&page=3

Look at the ranked Riki games on that page and say "for no reason" again

so what's wrong with that? I guess if someone left then he left too, that's why you can see few items in his bag. If he would have played until the end, the stats would be differ.

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town
    Maybe you should learn to do it in the appropriate places.

Or provide proof of the games you played in January, to prove that what you did was not earning you a 6 month ban?
    OH BUT YOU CAN'T ? so why should anyone reply ?

This is about the development of dota. the only thing dead are the brain cells you used to fight with your team.

Learn to play. Become one,

@TorraKwy @Psycho
    Yes
    @SativaPhoenix
    Not sure if you are joking or not, please let me repeat just for you
    I was playing TURBO games, not ranked and LP games when I lost turbo games, then as you can CLEARLY see in dotabuff there were no problems in my turbo games at all, I played good most of them.

And you are talking about the proof. I have proof in dotabuff, that's at least something. Where is the proof that I did something bad? There is no proof at all, I didn't do anything bad from the list in the first message provided by the Steam Help. I didn't even play ranked, why did I get 6 month ban while I was not playing dota at all???? I repeat that Jan 7 there was no ban.

And if you are saying this is about development of dota, then try to reach the Steam Help, they say that in case you are banned by mistake then come here.

@SativaPhoenix
    Cool avatar btw.
    Last edited by 你好你好; 05-30-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Could you unban unranked mode please? I am not interested in ranked at all. Please? Anyone?

Your conduct samurai on low level (D) (F) many reports can ban players for 6 month, many lp games. Players report you for spam hero axe in every game and if you go jungle - they will report you. All know that junglers not work in this patches, thats why every lane is lose, coz you go jungle, and other team mate wil report you.
    Also in single draft modes u was afk with shadow amulets, there peoples trying to out from low priority and tryharding, and they cant out from there if you afk all games. Mb that the reason, idk.

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3521703681
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3521783039
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3521741739
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3582776258

I was already banned for 1 month for being afk in LP, you can see that I didn't play for 1 month there, after 1 month ban I didn't do anything wrong, just played turbo games and LP games, my last 100 games were good, and I played axe because I liked that hero, I didn't go jungle all the time, my score is good all the time, and if I wasn't reported for that because I did my best to win, otherwise you would see a lot of LP between axe games.

My latest behavior at the account is 3 reports and 15 commends, I really have no idea why am I banned, I mean my latest 100 games are ok, I really see no reason.

The only thing I know that my friend in steam has similar situation. The thing that he said to me: "Yeah, I was banned and my ban was finished in february, I played very few games and then I was banned in the march for half a year again, no idea what to do and no one at dev.dota2.com seems to be able to help".

It seems to me that if you was already banned then you could get automatically banned again for no reason, which is really bad.

Still. Waiting. And. Hoping. For. Unban. Please.
    Hello?

Conduct samurai D-F = many reports, many reports = ban 6month.

Recent Matches Analyzed D
    Total Matches Analyzed F

@BEST
    My latest behavior at the account is 3 reports and 15 commends

From F I went to D. Do you understand? Not from D to F.

And you are wrong about many reports and F status. I have another account that was always F and the same amount of reports, no ban there.
    It's just they returned previous bans for some reason. I was banned before for being AFK in LP, now I didn't do anything bad and I am banned, that's why I want unban.
    And being F is not a reason to be banned otherwise a lot of people would be banned already, don't u think?

P L E A S E. U N B A N. S T I L L. W A I T I N G.