Thread: Why my Dota 2 always stuck after loading of heroes? And need to reconnect.

Why my Dota 2 always stuck after loading of heroes? And need to reconnect.

1. Heroes ban phase
    2. Heroes selection phase
    3. Game strategies phase
    4. Game loading
    5. STUCK???
    6. Disconnected from Server. Communication with the remote host has been disrupted.

What error is that? Bug? Got problem?
    HOW I WANT TO BET MY WAGER POINT IF THEY NO PAUSE TO WAIT ME?

Banned
    Before search game, 1st try run live games. And watch it 1-2 min. Then start search games.

Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    Before search game, 1st try run live games. And watch it 1-2 min. Then start search games.
    I tried your method. It works for few matches only. After I played or finished a few matches, the same thing will came back. I got stuck after loading (the 10 heroes fade-in then the screen stuck) of game. After waiting for awhile, that error message appear again. When I reconnected, I noticed my teammate simply up my first level 1 skill. Conclusion? Any better solution for this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Nova - lce View Post
    I tried your method. It works for few matches only. After I played or finished a few matches, the same thing will came back. I got stuck after loading (the 10 heroes fade-in then the screen stuck) of game. After waiting for awhile, that error message appear again. When I reconnected, I noticed my teammate simply up my first level 1 skill. Conclusion? Any better solution for this?
    Nobody not have this issue, coz not reply. Then something wrong from your side. (pc, internet issues.)
    Last edited by BEST_; 07-09-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Basic Member
    I have this issue as well, exactly as described. Might not happen the first game, but seems to happen every game after that.
    1. Heroes ban phase
    3. Game strategies phase
    4. Game loading
    5. Stuck with a dota logo in the middle of a black screen while my hero sits in fountain, then get:
    6. Disconnected from Server. Communication with the remote host has been disrupted. At this point I show up as disconnected in the game.

Match IDs where it happened: 4030047106, 4030069953, 4030069953
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/freakidz/

I tried validating the dota files on my computer. No change.

Quote Originally Posted by freakidz View Post
    I have this issue as well, exactly as described. Might not happen the first game, but seems to happen every game after that.
    1. Heroes ban phase
    3. Game strategies phase
    4. Game loading
    5. Stuck with a dota logo in the middle of a black screen while my hero sits in fountain, then get:
    6. Disconnected from Server. Communication with the remote host has been disrupted. At this point I show up as disconnected in the game.

Match IDs where it happened: 4030047106, 4030069953, 4030069953
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/freakidz/

I tried validating the dota files on my computer. No change.
    Exactly the same like mine. ~_~''