I have two questions.

Questions 1:

When setting DOTA2 in English, I can type jugg tinker ss es ta to highlight those heros. It's obvious that the shortcuts are their names.

But in Chinese language, the shortcuts are mess. They are not their names in English or Pinyin拼音. Sometimes they are parts of their English name initials, sometimes parts of their English full name, sometimes their true name.

Example I tested:
Chinese:
1) sometimes English name initials,
"ss" -> Storm Spirit, Shadow Shaman
"ta" -> Templar Assassin,
but
"ta" also show up Centaur Warrunner(Bradwarden), Magnoceros(Magnus)
"es" -> Legion(Tresdin)

2) sometimes parts of their English full name
"ti" ->Timbersaw(Rizzrack)
but
Tinker doesn't show up in "ti"
"jugg" -> nothing
"tinker" -> nothing

3) sometimes true name
xin ->Ember Spirit (Xin)
in ->Ember Spirit(Xin), Storm Spirit(Raijin),Earth Spirit(Kaolin) Legion(Tresdin)

but type "Razzil Darkbrew"can't find Alchemist, "Yurnero" cant find "Juggernaut"(I can't figure out how to highlight jugg in Chinese)

English:
It seems that 2)parts of their English full name always work. But 1)parts of their English name initials and 3)true name only work for some heros.

"ss" -> Faceless Void, Nyx Assasin, Phathon Assasin, Templar Assassin, Enchantress, Storm Spirit, Shadow Shaman
"ta" -> Templar Assassin and others
"in" -> Ember Spirit(Xin), Storm Spirit(Raijin),Earth Spirit(Kaolin) Legion(Tresdin) and others
but
"es" doesn't show up Ember Spirit, Earth Spirit(nor Earthshaker)
"ra" shows Timbersaw(Rizzrack) but doesn't show Alchemist(Razzil Darkbrew).

So in English the shortcuts are also inconsistant, but at least the 2)parts of their English full name patern always work.

I hope the shortcuts in Chinese work in English name or Pinyin name.

Questions 2:
I notice that the Hero layouts are different between English and Chinese settings. What is the order of the Chinese version?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DijyQncV4AAianJ.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DijyPu0U0AEww96.jpg