Thread: Dota 2 account that DOES NOT change number link for ranked...

Dota 2 account that DOES NOT change number link for ranked...

All Dota 2 accounts that never change number link for ranked matchmaking should be given a special advantage in order to reduce those sellers from selling or sharing their accounts (business purpose)!
    Special advantage such as will never be flagged or has higher chance to receive good drops or etc.
    Otherwise, what is the point to make an account must link to phone number in order to play ranked?
    6 months gap to disable a number from being linked to another new account is too useless! 6 months only? Why not make it 10 years?
    Last edited by Crystal Nova - lce; 07-29-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

BUMP FOR DEVELOPER TO READ!
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

What is the point to make an account must link to phone number in order to play ranked? Tell me, Valve!
    -

BUMP FOR DEVELOPER TO READ!
    -

bump...
    -