Thread: Intentional ranked game ruining

Basic Member

Exclamation Intentional ranked game ruining

Steam profile (Windranger) :: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333865979/
    Match ID :: 4035434247
    Reported hero :: Windranger
    Reason :: Feeding on purpose, flaming, killing currier on purpose, suiciding all game long into their base or heroes, some more flaming and general bad behavior. Buying all the wards and keeps them in the backpack so our support lion cannot ward. Get this kid out of dota2, ban him for 6months at least.
    Last edited by psikoma; 07-31-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Basic Member
    Well, as it’s been almost 9 months with this topic open, and as no mods couldn’t find time to reply back, not even a status report on the Feedback, I see ruiners every fucking game, without getting any penalty whatsoever and they keep doing it in ranked. This has to fucking stop, as no one in his right mind would ever look for another Dota 2 game, EVER! Why not improve the overall quality of the games by doing what you’re supposed to do and fucking kick these toxic players out of the game? My next post is going to bad mouth this dev forum. Watch for my post on Facebook or Reddit. Mods reply more on Reddit than the forum where these should be discussed.