Thread: Ban all smurf/boost/accbuyers/-they ruining matchmaking

Ban all smurf/boost/accbuyers/-they ruining matchmaking

Match ID-4057288691
    acc ID-862047086
    https://dotabuff.com/players/862047086

player 7000mmr fapping on low mmr accounts. never pick supports, boosting accounts and seling.

Raping my mid player by play on antimage vs voker lane up and solo kill my voker. (its impossible

when new account playing)

Antimage 124 matches in total
    my invoker (miracle nickname) 1463 wins that show how good he is vs new accounts with 100 matches

in total.

Request to volvo about ban all smurfers in matchmaking, and accounts who buy accounts with high

mmr.

When i see this situation in my gamews its tilting me, i am sure not only me. Wat reason in up

mmr if anybody can buy account and ruine games to others, its going on alrdy fucking 5 years,

boost and smurfers.

here is most stupid questions what i have. Why new accounts have so hight mmr, who creat this

matchamking? what he smoke or drink when creating this.

Matches like this one rly imposible to play, pls make players play on their main accounts and

avarages.

Basic Member
    Unfortunately Tiny Using his Toss ability for throwing own teammates
    Just had a game where a Tiny just trolled the entire game. he was toxic , and total trash and game let these people to play with normal people and not even ban they account
    he told us its not even his real account , and in my opinion it must get permanent ban or 200 sd games so no one try to give other players (boosters) their account
    match id : 4206999686
    toxic player profile:https://steamcommunity.com/id/wolf_hunter11/
    there is no admin or overwatch in dota 2 to check the community and this kinds of reports
    i buy dota 2 plus for one year and still , this game not even have support
    please answer me if i am wrong so i will apologize to valve and the devs