Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: DotA1 imparities

Banned
    i don't understand the list whatsoever. so many things about it are confusing i don't even know where to begin with how much of a mess it is... IOW i don't understand what is intended and what isn't and what was a bug and what wasn't and what is a bug and what isn't and what was intended and what wasn't...nothing on the list makes sense. please give explanation.

Basic Member
    Everything on this list is intended (or thought to be so), everything else is a bug

Basic Member
    is manta not dispelling poison nova intended as well?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    is manta not dispelling poison nova intended as well?
    That is on the Common Bugs List.

Basic Member
    "Pudge and Rubick hooking each other now results in both heroes meeting in the middle instead of switching positions (discussion) added 18.08.2012"
    should be changed. In the discussion someone else points out that Rubick and Pudge don't meet in the middle but instead they end up in the position where they stood when the hooks hit.

Basic Member
    done, thanks.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

GOOD THREAD
    +1

I'd like to know if chronosphere (and torrent to a lesser extent) not being a true "pause" disable is intentional or not. I've searched and found several threads, none of which addressed the issue.

It is one of the bigger changes of dota2 and has a significant impact on any game with a Void in it. It's mostly a nerf to void since his bash won't be chained onto the end of the duration, but it has a number of other effects. I'd certainly like to see it stay in the game; it makes his ulti very unique and fits with the theme of actually stopping time.

Basic Member
    storm ball lightning and mirana leap can get you out of slarks pounce leash which isnt true in dota 1

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Divljak View Post
    storm ball lightning and mirana leap can get you out of slarks pounce leash which isnt true in dota 1
    Known Bugs List
    "181. Slark's Pounce has several incorrect interactions with enemy movement abilities"