Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: DotA1 imparities

Basic Member
    Is ghost scepter buff being canclled by tp intended?

^Yes.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Is not being able to teleport via tp scroll onto an AoE spell affected area+shift+dagger at anywhere (in the dagger cast range of course) an intended change? Since in wc3 dota you are able to, and in dota 2 you are not.

Most likely intended, considering that it used to work like how it does in DotA1, too and got changed.
    Last edited by bu3ny; 11-09-2014 at 02:20 AM.

^In DotA1, dagger checks for damage in 0.3 second instances, so it's possible to get a blink off before. In Dota2, the damage instantly cancel it.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Courriers are gods. they are able to delivery items for Faceless void, while in chrono, and just get out.

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town
    -random agi
    -random int
    -random str

NEEDS To come back please; I need to random supports when needed, I need to random carries when needed, and I need to random tanks when needed too please - - Help my random more skillfully please;

also;
    BTW< I can commend myself at least once after each game wink wink {looking for where to post this}

Basic Member
    I dont know someone still alive there or what but i try and have to answer me if you've read it would be nice ..so
    In Dota 1 i could escape from EARTHBIND meepo by Ghost Scepter , in d2 i cant ... well think u should add this .

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SativaPhoenix View Post
    -random agi
    -random int
    -random str

NEEDS To come back please; I need to random supports when needed, I need to random carries when needed, and I need to random tanks when needed too please - - Help my random more skillfully please;

also;
    BTW< I can commend myself at least once after each game wink wink {looking for where to post this}
    Still looking for this! It gives lss gold to compensate, but lets u random what the team might need!