Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: DotA1 imparities

p sure i told some pub mods to do a thread like this about 4-5 days ago. multiple people bitch about certain things that are debatable and are prolly intended change.

edit: means sticky and dig for information on the devs for certain things. Common bugs are for issues at hand and not resolutions that are completed. i could be wrong but meh.

Basic Member
    p sure nothing happened in those 4-5 days. so i guess, you have to thank me.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by slowreflex View Post
    Just add this information to the Common Bugs thread. All in one place then. More efficient.
    That wouldn't be the same thing really. This thread was a really good idea tbh!

Basic Member
    added links to all issues. need a validation on
    rikimaru's backstab no longer being applied before the actual hit
    though.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Basic Member
    Hate to bump it again. I think i have added most of the current intended fixes to the list with links to discussions or confirmation posts now. The problem is, that the thread has wandered to page 3 or something. The idea was, that players can catch up on the fixes by skimming through the thread. But as it is now, they wont even know it exists. Applying for sticky again.

I think remove this one " napalm counters appear above illusions (discussion) "
    Because it was fixable in dota1, but it is not the case in dota2, also this is on the list.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Basic Member
    why should i remove it?
    because it is on the common bug list and is likely to be fixed?
    because it will be adjusted in dota 1?

i just kept it in the list, so that all ongoing discussion about possible "intended fixes" can be surveyed too.

I believe the Pugna + Orb effect interaction is a misinterpretation on the Core Tester side. In Dota1 it is still working, removing it from the game in dota1 is just a line of script away. It was specifically added to Pugna to have a secondary magic attack.

Basic Member
    one purpose of the thread is for devs to survey, validate or dispute the current perception of "intended fixes". so it's in their hands. i cant remove the point, unless they post something contrary to it.

Can you add the discussion of Blink Dagger and Hero Blink going the maximum range if clicked out of the maximum range?

In Dota 1, it only went 4/5 of the distance if you clicked out of maximum range.

In Dota 2, no such thing.
    He's the hero this community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt his identity, because he can take it, because he's not our hero. He's a silent buffer, a watchful nerfer. An IceFrog.

My Speedtest Result