Thread: Recycling duplicate commons will recycle cards that have already been played

Basic Member

Recycling duplicate commons will recycle cards that have already been played

If a common card has been played, locked and scored on a previous day/roster 'recycle duplicate commons' will still recycle that card which causes you to lose all fantasy points that card has scored and in the roster it will look like you did not play a card where the common was supposed to be.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T__ View Post
    If a common card has been played, locked and scored on a previous day/roster 'recycle duplicate commons' will still recycle that card which causes you to lose all fantasy points that card has scored and in the roster it will look like you did not play a card where the common was supposed to be.
    Yes, had this exact same problem.

I played a Green Kuroky card on Day 1 and Day 5.

I recently got a Silver Kuroky card

I clicked 'Recycle Duplicate Commons'

Now my Day 1 and Day 5 Support slots which were previously occupied by a Green Kuroky have disappeared (along with the card), and my points from that day gone

I even tried buying a new Kuroky card with 30 dust (came out Green), but it didn't seem to help

My IDs:
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/havelockvetinari
    Friend ID: 210478613
    (Don't know how to find my Fantasy League ID

Please help Valve!! TY

This happened to me today, where it deleted cards that I have played in my current lineup after the rosters had been locked, which looks like it's going to deny me a ton of points T_T.

Friend ID is 71463961