Thread: Matchmaking cannot connect after accepting

Angry Matchmaking cannot connect after accepting

The moment TI8 was over, all matchmakings, be it ranked unranked or underhollow, most of the time have a problem connecting after you have accepted the match and thus resulting in UNABLE TO MATCHMAKE for 5-15 mins and so on depending on how many times we tried to play. Tried playing demo to load up the game, pub game, data verify, uninstall and reinstall but it seems the problem lies at the server itself as I also checked with a few friends in their home, with each having different ISP, that they are getting the same problems with dota. Is it just me who thinks that after TI8 they don't care what happens as they already have the money needed for another year? FIX THIS as it's very annoying and we don't have time to wait as we all have work and can only play in a certain amount of free time.

Basic Member
    I would also like to confirm this bug is still occurring.
    Game crash occurs only sometimes when pressing the Accept Button or finishing a match.

Version 7.19b.

Please let me know if we can provide anything?

Basic Member
    This is my first time using this forum and I would say, for the first time in 5 years of dota 2. This is a problem you get disconnected once 14 minutes twice 1 hour then a 24 hour ban. This has been happening for at least a month and its literally unplayable.

Basic Member
    this has been happening since the previous 2 years how is it that after millions and millions of money you guysstill couldnt fix this?