Thread: [Death Prophet] Make Exorcism spirits visible through fog of war for caster & allies

[Death Prophet] Make Exorcism spirits visible through fog of war for caster & allies

Currently, you cannot see your Exorcism spirits when they enter the fog. I think it would make more sense if the player could see them at all times.

Please, just call me buny.

Making the Exorcism spirits to provide high ground vision? Means the spirits are flying units?
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

No vision. It would be like Track, revealing their model through the fog.
    Please, just call me buny.

I thought spirit or ghost unit should be something non-visible by eyes in the world? In the games we can see them because those spirits are skin for human entertainment. If Exorcism spirits appear to be able in making the target to be visible like being tracked, then that's not call spirit anymore (I got what you meant and I don't mean spirits can track invisible). Better call them "Exorcism Strikers". What about making the Exorcism spirits to be invisible units and can be seen by true sight only? Sometimes we can see the units are chasing us, right? If I am using Dust of Appearance, it has point for me to run by haste or force-staffing me to move further before the spirits strike my hero's body like Tinker's robots that move in a line and can be avoided.
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -