Thread: [Suggestion REWORK COMMEND SYSTEM] Human always want the best? Why don't get the best

[Suggestion REWORK COMMEND SYSTEM] Human always want the best? Why don't get the best

Report in solo ranked matchmaking is none effective or no effect? Too weak?

In Dota2 report system, a player can file or submit 3 reports to 3 different players per week. When a player is being reported by the other, other players were complaining that the report system can be abused because different parties can act biasly by filing or submiting reports on anyone they dislike, am I right or wrong?

Now, I would like to ask the community. Why we don't select good player or the best? What I can mean with good player is a player who has at least a commendation by someone he doesn't know within the week he playing Dota2. The best can be a player who receives more than what the good player receives.

Currently, reporting a player is giving negative value and commending a player is giving positive value. Don't tell me commending a player is negative value. Or vice-versa. Thing I wanted to say is, reporting a player by giving negative value should be abolished and replaced with unlimited commending quotas in every week for every player.

I haven't finish what idea I would like to share here.

If a player can commend another player by rating on him (from 1 to 5 stars), then what do you think about it? To me, it is something where abusers cannot do anything to spoil the system to take action because no matter how much commendations you have, your position seems like not adjusted at the back. The more important thing I want you to know is, if a player who does not receive any commendation within a week, then he is going to face either 3 to 5 low priority games or 30 days banning from the ranked matchmaking.

I believe a lot of you want to ask me, how the game going to count the current commends. My best suggestion is make all current commendations to be multiplied by 5 points (5 stars), which means if a player has 10000 commendations now, then his current commendations will be changed to 50000 stars.

A lot of people might say this can be abused in party ranked matchmaking. But I would say that this is not for party ranked matchmaking at all. I am typing this for solo ranked matchmaking that consists of much more "cancerous" players.

If you feel your teammate is really ruining your fun and good game during solo ranked game, then just leave him alone and don't give commend at all. Let him to realize that he has trouble in seeking for commendation points during his future game within that week already, either he improvise or he fail to get a commendation, that's up to his decision. The game system will know who doesn't receive at least one or good rating.

Most important, commendation (praise) on a player must never be notified with a "blink of gold sound". Otherwise, that "cancerous" player will know he is free to go by ruining the next game within that week.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Crystal Nova - lce; 10-06-2018 at 11:55 AM.
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

All suggestions must looks like this to get attantion:
    1-how this suggestion can be uses for get profit. Other txt dosent metter and will be ignored. LUL

Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    All suggestions must looks like this to get attantion:
    1-how this suggestion can be uses for get profit. Other txt dosent metter and will be ignored. LUL
    If a staff or Dota2 team reading this, they should know what I mean. I don't think I need to mention so much by summarizing.
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

This is volvo.

This is volvo.
    How if you try your best to list out what you understand about what I was suggesting above.
    I want to see reader can read or not.
    -

@In Dota2 report system, a player can file or submit 3 reports to 3 different players per week. When a player is being reported by the other, other players were complaining that the report system can be abused because different parties can act biasly by filing or submiting reports on anyone they dislike, am I right or wrong?@

-(Some games ago i just want buy aghanim scepter on PL and my team report me. Its abused o not? i

deserve play lp?) because all team think that my aghanim scepter is the reason why game is lose.

I bought this item because my hero cant figh vs enemy heores in contact fights (when hero need
    come to enemy hero close). So i bought agha to just spam 1 skill from high range.
    Same will be if you buy on slark or out world deveauer aghanim scepter - all will report you,
    because this item very useles for this heroes. - it is abused and not deserved low priority games.)

@If a player can commend another player by rating on him (from 1 to 5 stars), then what do you think about it? To me, it is something where abusers cannot do anything to spoil the system to take action because no matter how much commendations you have, your position seems like not adjusted at the back. The more important thing I want you to know is, if a player who does not receive any commendation within a week, then he is going to face either 3 to 5 low priority games or 30 days banning from the ranked matchmaking.@

-(if i not play (log my steam acc online) for like 1 week i will automated play low priority games? without reason) this options make all live in dota and no time for real life.

@In Dota2 report system, a player can file or submit 3 reports to 3 different players per week. When a player is being reported by the other, other players were complaining that the report system can be abused because different parties can act biasly by filing or submiting reports on anyone they dislike, am I right or wrong?@

-(Some games ago i just want buy aghanim scepter on PL and my team report me. Its abused o not? i

deserve play lp?) because all team think that my aghanim scepter is the reason why game is lose.

I bought this item because my hero cant figh vs enemy heores in contact fights (when hero need
    come to enemy hero close). So i bought agha to just spam 1 skill from high range.
    Same will be if you buy on slark or out world deveauer aghanim scepter - all will report you,
    because this item very useles for this heroes. - it is abused and not deserved low priority games.)

@If a player can commend another player by rating on him (from 1 to 5 stars), then what do you think about it? To me, it is something where abusers cannot do anything to spoil the system to take action because no matter how much commendations you have, your position seems like not adjusted at the back. The more important thing I want you to know is, if a player who does not receive any commendation within a week, then he is going to face either 3 to 5 low priority games or 30 days banning from the ranked matchmaking.@

-(if i not play (log my steam acc online) for like 1 week i will automated play low priority games? without reason) this options make all live in dota and no time for real life.
    Your last sentence can be modified. It has been told by Steamcommunity already. To me, a system won't be so ridiculous or stupid without analyzing an account has active or inactive ranked games within that week. If that account has no active ranked game, then that account is safe from being placed into the group for penalty. If the account has active ranked games in that week but still cannot get even one commendation, then he will get either low priority or 30 banning from ranked games as penalty.
    -