Thread: [Suspicious] Usage of bug or hack/xploit of the List of friends to troll games

Basic Member

[Suspicious] Usage of bug or hack/xploit of the List of friends to troll games

I return to play Dota, after many months I come across something bizarre, a player who already started to disturb the team even during the hero picks phase was reported by the game as being in my Friends List, but this is a fake i never even added or invited this guy for matches. (see images)

I do not know is some sort of recent hack / exploit, but it was even funny when I checked the Bloodseek player's Steam profile and his account was blocked for me for some reason I do not remember.

I believe that this should be verified, this Bloodseek player irritated the whole team and even the Invoker player started to kill himself without stopping, but he was provoked from the beginning by Bloodseek and did not even dare report the Invoker player.

Match ID: 4162304839
    https://www.opendota.com/matches/4162304839

[Images]

1. Showing the status of Hero name and level as if it were on my friends list, but he is not.

2. The status of a non-friend as it should appear (the Bloodseek player was the only "friend")

Basic Member
    And this idiocy happened again and worse now I have fake friends in both teams hahaha. My new fake friends in this match, Bloodseeker, Weaver and Pudge have shown the real problem of this, cause Bloodseeker simply feed Weaver and Pudge has a clear view of everything on our map .. this happens in a low skill casual match but it is likely that many ranked being ruined this way.
    Match ID: 4163886164
    https://www.opendota.com/matches/4163886164

[Image]

Fake friends stack LuL
    Last edited by Kie; 10-11-2018 at 03:30 PM.