Thread: FIX THE Unit Specific Quickcast BUGS ALREADY!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

Angry FIX THE Unit Specific Quickcast BUGS ALREADY!!!

These bugs have been in the game for at least a damn year! Wtf is going on? Of course Reddit is never going to put it on the front page, they only care about shitty jokes. So you'll never fix it right?

QUICKCAST IS BROKEN. When you set unit specific quickcast on a hero ability, the keys for that ability become bugged the next time you start a game. Sometimes using alt + ability key to level up does not respond to your key presses anymore. Sometimes the ability itself does not respond to your key presses. And other issues arise. You must "Clear" the keys and set them again in the new match that just started, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Please fix this already wtf is taking so long? I have reinstalled and tried other things. IT'S YOUR GAME, NOT MY COMPUTER. Many other people have said this is happening to them!

Basic Member
    Please focus doing a big bug fix of the hotkeys in general. I have seen other bugs on streams and forum posts related to key settings and quickcast all over the place. PLEASE FIX ALREADY

Basic Member
    I'm also having problems with this and it makes utilizing all the settings that the game has a huge pain. My hotkeys get unbound just as the first post describes.