Thread: Shop layout changes randomly?

Shop layout changes randomly?

Most of the times the shop is in normal form with all the lists and tabs but sometimes I get a complete icons, no tabs and no text shopping .

Is there a way to make it go to the second shop style permanently? It's so much better due to no time wasting on shop tabs or searches

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

Basic Member
    In the top left of the shop there are two icons. One looks like a line of boxes followed by rectangles and the other is a grid of boxes. Click the grid of boxes to make the "text-less" shop permanent (or to switch to it really).

Basic Member
    He is saying it changes on its own - I have also experienced this. It may have to do with dota updates though - I think mine was reset after the LD patch.

Basic Member
    hmm yea, mine changed back to tabs after LD patch. But i had a feeling that it had happened more times but not sure..

Yeah this has happened a few times for me randomly.

Basic Member
    I have a feeling that it may be to do with spectating people.

I had my shop on the normal layout the other day, but after watching someone play who used the big grid my shop layout changed.

it changes when you spec someone that has it differently yeah

Yeah, annoying bug.

Quote Originally Posted by FatChocobo View Post
    I have a feeling that it may be to do with spectating people.

I had my shop on the normal layout the other day, but after watching someone play who used the big grid my shop layout changed.
    Yes, this sort of behavior happens when you spectate a game. The shop for whatever reason gets changed to the standard view with text and tabs if the player you're watching has their shop set to that when you use the grid view yourself, and vice versa. It can be annoying when you open shop for the first time in a game and you're faced with your non-prefered view. Not a big hassle, but a little annoyance nonetheless.
    This ain't ova.