Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New music from 3/28 patch

Basic Member

New music from 3/28 patch

The majority of the music available in Dota2 so far is quite good. However, the patch today added a new piece that cycles occasionally during games, that sounds like Jazz or something? I think it's a saxophone piece, but I'm not totally sure. At any rate, that new piece is a terrible fit and I would much prefer it to be removed. It is significantly more intrusive into the gameplay than the previous music, and while I'm sure its fine on its own, it does not match the theme of anything else in the game.

I get the feeling its also louder than existing music pieces, but that could just be me. But I had to turn the music volume down to 1/2 after this started cycling in.

Opinions?

Basic Member
    An option in the settings menu to exclude songs/build your own DoTA 2 playlist mite b cool.

Jazz? Time to turn on the music volumen option.

Basic Member
    New music was awesome.

It's a flute lol

nah,i kinda like the new music.it is and always be legendary
    "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

The music is so epic and suiting... I just can't understand how there are ALWAYS people that won't like the most blatantly epic stuff. I understand that it's a matter of taste and constructive feedback, but how the hell can you not like such awesomeness.

Daily PC gaming news (RPS): http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/

^ this
    "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

Did they add some sort of celtic folkore music to the latest patch? Cause i fucking love it!! Sounds legendary, mystic but yet battle ready, amazing work valve!!

Basic Member
    I like the new music Thanks valve.