Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why i am in Low priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Kie View Post
    You insulted some valve moderator who was on your team who was probably evaluating some other player on your team. Only a moderator can get you low and mute with only 1 report.
    System automated. You will get lp if ur acc get repoted many times. There no mod's. Also if they have it, - they will play on USA servers. I play on EU. Every volvo guy is 2k mmr LOL i am 4500 !!! xDDD.
    Everything is much easier, now matchmaking give you players deppend on what region are you living. And within MMR start from 0k-to 5000k+ avarage in every my game payers from Ukrane, Russia, Belarus - it's because i living in Ukraine and i play on EU server. Not on Russia, 1 or 2 years ago when i choice EU server - there was 0 russian or ukranian players, only english chat was and when check players profile steam - there was 0 russian previous nicknames, but now when choice EU server it's give you full CIS region in ur team, and in enemy team full players EU (who's speak on english etc languages, but not CIS language)
    CIS- region most toxic in the world, and most boosters, abusers, cheaters there. You can remember, there was always flame in chat when Eu player meet russian payer in 1 game and they start chat flame and rasist things and Eu players it's don't like thats why volvo change it i think.

Just my account get rpeorted almost in every game, i already test it (with mute chat and not txt anything, and not ruine games)- still get low priority. Then i start flame all nonstop and been toxic in every game and get low priority tho. Just get low priority because number of reports in both of situation was.
    On high avarages Immortal and higher - there matchmaking working allittle bit different and can give you eu player in team and dosn't metter from region are you because not many players have immortal rank. Maybe i am wrong. You can test it tho if want, just do thing's like on this thread https://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php...t=full+russian. And try play on Ru server i am sure you will be reported almost in every game and it's will bring you low priority soon on ur account.
    Number of smurfers - payers who's want play only mid or only carry there full of CIS region where i live on my avarage4500 -coz calibration give them maximum when they creat new acc before sale, it's - make games very retarded, they will go double mid, doble carry or jungle, they will never pick supports they have a credo - i will lose this one game but win 10 next games.
    This situation make flame team mates in every game when game not even started and all start report each others. If i meet some booster, or smurfer in my team, i just do same things, i not pick supports for them - thats why i get reports, when some 6-7k guy in my team wining mid without any chance vs enemy mid player 4000mmr i don't like this, game like this not interesting and not fair. Too many txt LUL, just test what i say about change IP and try play on RU server on 4k avarage, you will get low priority tho when play in CIS region with toxic boosters on 4k avarage.

Again in low priority for no reason. Decided play without changing ip to eu country. Ty again. Show me proofs that i ruine games that deserved this punishment.https://dotabuff.com/players/112080054