Thread: Antimage, change legacy keys pls for new skill

Antimage, change legacy keys pls for new skill

There is already 2 skills that need press by 1 finger, and when new skill was reworked, now need press 3 skiills by 1 finger and its imposible press this new skill + blink with this keys what we have now.
    its looks like: C V B - for one finger. Add pls this new skill from key C to key D like on phantom assasin. This new skill need press very fast and its imposible press blink and this new skill with one finger.

I believe it is adjustable.
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

When legacy keys ON, its can'not be changed. If you disable legacy keys, then you can change it, but then you will be LOL players who playing on QWERTY keyboard. Sorry i am from dota 1. Also this passive skill antimage was on key D before change if i am not wrong. Now you need press BLINK, ULTY, Counter spell by 1 finger - its retarded.

This bat file just restart keys to default. You cant set keys on heroes when legacy keys on. If want set on any hero your key, you need disable legacy keys, choice hero in meny hotkeys and set it.
    I am lazy to do this in every game (disable enable, legacy hotkeys when want play on antimage.) It was same with morph when new skills was realised, there was always D - F - its atribute shift on legacy keys, but for some reason it's was D - E. Then after some time it's returned to D-F. Antimage legacy keys was R - mana burn - B - blink V- mana void, and when learn passive skill it was on key D. But now on key C and this skill is active now, its hard press by 1 finger.

You did not get the point. The point is to get rid of the Legacy Keys profile and the Use Legacy Keys option, never touch them again because both cause a reset of keys - and instead use only the new generated profile since it has all the UNIT SPECIFIC KEYS matching Legacy layout, with the obvious advantage that you can customize them to your needs without waiting for Valve to fix it every time.

Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    You did not get the point. The point is to get rid of the Legacy Keys profile and the Use Legacy Keys option, never touch them again because both cause a reset of keys - and instead use only the new generated profile since it has all the UNIT SPECIFIC KEYS matching Legacy layout, with the obvious advantage that you can customize them to your needs without waiting for Valve to fix it every time.
    Sorry, i bad understanding how it's working. VAC not rape my account for this bat file? LUL