Thread: Are reports and commends necessary in Frosthaven?

Basic Member

Are reports and commends necessary in Frosthaven?

There are several issues with this. From the fact there are multiple countries playing on EU servers and not all of them speak English (meaning you indirectly will not do what they want be it good or bad) to people "stealing" the lane (although in Frosthaven the whole point is to help other lanes) or not always picking up the gold bags, kids get very vengeful due to silly reasons.

Can you actually "abuse" abilities in Frosthaven? Can you feed? Technically maybe if you lsoe the lane but it's not liek people join the game to dive towers on level 1, right? And I am sure this can get detected by code a lot easier than using reports. Why would you commend someone in this custom game?

Are reports and commends really necessary in this game type? In the end I wil leother stop palying it cos I can't force all my friends to jsut play it as a party anytime I feel like it out of fear of kids. I really suggest you rethink if they are needed. I don't see the point.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Basic Member
    This guy (ID:280750664) has repeatedly joined a game and abandoned it before it could start because people did not pick the heroes that he demanded. That SHOULD be reportable.

Basic Member
    I disagree, he abandoned a game so he should get LPQ because of an abandon. Why would you report cos he abandoned? It doesn't make sense. It's a waste report just like in a normal games. Abandons are one thing, bad manners/feed is another.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Basic Member
    THe guy probably had bonus and cant afford to play a game where people test heroes that cant win against rubick. The list is like eveyrthing except magnus troll void huskar kotl dw windranger pugna earthshaker. The rest are extremely lackluster. Even luna.