Thread: Rubick Arcana not unlocked with "40 Rubick Arcana Wins"

Exclamation Rubick Arcana not unlocked with "40 Rubick Arcana Wins"

Dear all,

It's been a while since I've posted bugs here. As per the title, the gem for the new Rubick Arcana, "Exalted The Magus Cypher" is not unlocked even after reaching 40 wins. In Steam inventory, it shows that the arcana has 40 wins, but in-game it only shows 20 wins per the screenshots. Please add back the correct count based on the Steam inventory stats in-game.

Side note, recently the Dota Plus in-game stat tracking also does not seem to count, had played a game with Pudge, with atleast 3-4 self-rot denies. But at the end of the game, the stats never registered.

Please FIX THIS BUG

Additional side note, descriptions of items in Dota 2 Inventory can no longer be changed using "Description Tag" tool. The option appears, but there is no "Submit" or "Apply" buttons to be found, only "Cancel" button is available.
    After taking a break from Dota a few months and coming back, I ask myself, WTF happened here?, more and more unresolved bugs. Please devs, get your sh*t together! and atleast fix the bugs that has been re-occurring PERMANENTLY

Basic Member
    your problem with dota + tracking has to do with you playing turbo mode, and again, in turbo wins are only counted for .5 not 1.

Thing is the tracking for multiple non-turbo games (Ranked/Pub) are also bugged both for Dota Plus Relics or the inscribed gems. Even had posted with screenshots regarding this.