So, I've been using the WebAPI for mining games and realized that the response format was severely inconsistent across all the endpoints.
I made a Python3 wrapper for it, with a rather nitpicky parser and I've attempted to unify the response results across all the endpoints to make its usage as uniform as possible.

Link to source: https://github.com/whoophee/d2api

As of now, I've dealt with fairly obvious inconsistencies such as https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/W...s#Tower_Status and https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/W...es#Tower_state, as well as fixing inconsistent naming. I've also added a few QOL functions to relieve the user from manually parsing some stuff.

One of the more aggravating problem that I had to fix, was that the WebAPI returned json data with repeating keys (see: https://github.com/whoophee/d2api/bl.../livegame.json). The repeating "abilities" key is something inbuilt json parsers miss.

I feel like the documentation is fairly decent (although it could be more contributor friendly) and was hoping to get feedback/criticism on it.