Thread: Map hack

Basic Member

Map hack

Hello!

Not sure what sub-forum to post in, so ended up here. Please move if there's a more appropriate place.

Just came across a hacker on my team in ranked roles. He would draw any enemy TPs, wards and some skills (like Alchemist acid spray) on the mini-map as soon as it happened, even through fog.

MatchID: 4411963479
    Player in question: Clinkz

Here are some screenshots of it from the game: https://imgur.com/a/yVbBpQm

I'ts not full maphack. This shit only show teleports, when enemy farming jungle spot, when wards see you - ward detector, scripts eg autohex, when some body in enemy team use smoke, it's show what skills enemy learn, for techies its detonate remote mines and calculate damage to how many need detonate bombs to kill some body and many others, But it's not make enemy units visibe on map in fog of war. Yes i meet this idiots in matchmaking tho and report them, but they stil playing ranked games, or maybe for volvo it's not cheaters.

Basic Member
    It's not a "full" map hack, but it is a map hack. Valve are working on way to make showing enemies through fog etc impossible by only sending certain data to the opposing teams clients etc. These guys have found a way to interpret some of the data that is being sent for the things you listed.

It's definitely a hack that Valve wants to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyctalgia View Post
    It's not a "full" map hack, but it is a map hack. Valve are working on way to make showing enemies through fog etc impossible by only sending certain data to the opposing teams clients etc. These guys have found a way to interpret some of the data that is being sent for the things you listed.

It's definitely a hack that Valve wants to deal with.
    Ye you are right, its cheaters.
    I think ward detector work coz slark have this function in game(ultimate can see if ward detecting you) with scripts it working on any hero. Everyithing in this scripts - it's files of the game but with other functional.