Thread: People abusing language setting to get 5stack in solo ranked games

Basic Member

People abusing language setting to get 5stack in solo ranked games

There are a lot of groups abusing the secondary language setting to get their 5stack into solo games. A lot of times when I queue for games at night I run into these groups. They pick the same heroes and push and end at 15-20 minutes and win almost every game. It's nearly impossible to win with a group of random players against that. They queue game after game and all I can do is stop playing and dodge them or lose mmr.

This has been possible for as long as I remember, but seems like its happening more often lately. Can you please just remove secondary language setting or do something? I'll put a few screenshots here for proof.

https://imgur.com/a/SrJcsl4

2 match id's for first time: 4402350829, 4402645091
    2 for second time: 4444910314, 4444820625

Please just remove the matchmaking feature to group them together like this. I don't think anyone even uses it like it's supposed to be used if they actually speak a different language. It just gets abused and people ruin so many games with it.

Basic Member
    Just ran into the same group again today just now.. They're all just boosting accounts together or something.

Match ID 4449887085

Wonder how many games they've ruined so far.. Then they give those accounts back to someone who should be playing in lower rank and they ruin more games again.

Please tell me you guys will do something.

Basic Member
    just queued into them again.. 5 of them on same team again.. abusing same thing still..

Basic Member
    Just played against them again now. game id 4453768540. look at their dotabuff history and theres 5 of them on same team every game. https://www.dotabuff.com/players/134611283

Basic Member
    theyre playing again today, just queue into them again and my teammate tells me theyre 5stack and abandons to dodge them. nothing ever gonna happen to stop this.. no action from admins to save your game from abusers.

guess i cant ever play in the morning now. pretty much queue into them every game. played this game for 13 years or something now and this making me want to quit.