View Poll Results: Did the remodel work for Drow? Daughter of Wraith King, sister of Clinkz

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drow Remodel with skinny non-archery arms are fine

2 33.33%
  • Drow-Remodel needs to be FIXED!!!

4 66.67%

Thread: Drow Suffering from Anorexia ;

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town

Drow Suffering from Anorexia ;

https://steamcommunity.com/app/570/d...4607653/?ctp=3

This is what the arms of a female archer look like: [PROFESSIONAL}

http://dtlon6z3v1kfl.cloudfront.net/...n-1024x528.jpg

Good biceps, shoulders, and toned forearms -

Originally posted by The Spu:
    i'm fine with pretty much everything, I think the face especially is much better. It's just the arms look bizarre
    They're too damn bizarre to survive using a bow to hunt other heroes.
    DROW VS. <<<<< WINDRANGER

It's clinkz's sister we're talking about. no longer drow. Drow is ded. RIP A. because she's too thin to fit an A into ded.

She lost her perfect butt and has stickman arms... definitely not someone who would shoot a bow....

But seriously.. Windranger arms vs drow -windranger will win EVERYDAY!< EVERYTIME!<> NO MATTER WHAT!?>
    Her legs are a little thinner, but out of shape with those arms if you compare it, and they will never be able to pull back the strings of that bow, or not the one I have equipped anyway.

Takanuva has Dota 2 15 hours ago
    guys, You're all wrong:
    now Face is really better more details like it's full hd example.
    But what happend to her body???
    -Volvo reduced her shoulders!
    -Waist was removed at all!! - now it's just straight line.
    -Strong legs have lost muscles!
    -BUTT DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE... OMG.. what the genius has done it???

new and old drow models
    Community Created Artwork for Steam Artwork
    By: Takanuva
    here I compare models of drow and I try to explain what's wrong with new model imho.

As for me it's not OK!
    Volvo bring back old body of Drow Ranger PLS! You can save new cutie Face.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic Fwoosh View Post
    This should have been a arcana for 'Young Traxex' while within lore she was still sheltered with the drow. SJW's shouldn't have had a part in bodging it.
    That's a good one, her young super young, 12 year old archer is exactly what is represented now, but there's no lore as you say, to let us know, she gets buff when you're at level 25- That would be cool;

[19:41]
    ★Sinon★ <3:
    Removing Drow's butt is the same as removing Sona's boobs
    Sad and disappointing

Basic Member
    I really think old Drow with more realistic feminine features was great. Considering that we already have 10 ultra skinny women, cm,windranger,dp,mirana, pa, dark willow, medusa,naga, enchantress,lc. And only 2 not so ultra skinny, Luna, Lina.

We have Windranger as a skinny bow wielding girl. Having Drow a bit larger was a bit more 'Inclusive' and 'Diverse'. And a more realistic representative of women, not every girl has a small skinny type.

I don't think it should be an arcana. Maybe a different set, if someone wants a prepubescent schoolgirl Drow. When I was a kid I wanted everything that an adult had, everyone wants to grow up fast as a child, so if your trying to appeal to kids.

We have naturally muscly men, and not so muscly men. One of the few naturally bigger women has been taken away. Meh.

Also. 'Loner's vanity' hair has clipping problems on her right hairline.
    Last edited by Tcup!; 03-08-2019 at 02:51 AM.

I prefer the old Drow. This new Drow looks sucks and skinny like a thin tall shooter who has no extreme strength in fighting like a fast shooter. What we want is a shooter-like hero, not a skinny ranger!

The real drow - Traxex had arms which could fire a bow from a borderline - that was so far, when enemies finally reached her, then she would be weakened ,

a sven stun can outdo her ranged attacks and mutilate her sven vs Drow - mid lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Bunny View Post
    Its fun how people dont like the new model, but its fine with Troll to have bug on his head for more than a year now.
    Troll = shrek - he's supposed to live with the bugs.

Nobody asked for drow to be changed. Her leg stance could have been improved,

But chopping away at the model was not the way to go!!!!!

Basic Member
    I think the skinny arms are fine as she is an elf not a human. But, Drow has always been curvy, this makes no sense to me. It's like giving large breasts to windranger, or making pudge skinny, changing iconic heroes iconic size. New players don't care, casuals don't care. Legacy players are really the only one's effected, scratching their heads. At least I have been with this.
    Last edited by Tcup!; 03-08-2019 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks for your response.
    She may be an elf, but yeah, she's totally opposite to what she used to be,

More like a wolfmonger now/ or like a lycan with that face paint... :/

here's her full lore to add to this:

Traxex, the Drow Ranger
    Drow Ranger's given name is Traxex--a name well suited to the short, trollish, rather repulsive Drow people. But Traxex herself is not a Drow.
    Her parents were travelers in a caravan set upon by bandits, whose noisy slaughter of innocents roused the ire of the quiet Drow people.
    After the battle settled, the Drow discovered a small girl-child hiding in the ruined wagons, and agreed she could not be abandoned. Even as child, Traxex showed herself naturally adept at the arts they prized: Stealth, silence, subtlety. In spirit, if not in physique, she might have been a Drow changeling, returned to her proper home.
    But as she grew, she towered above her family and came to think of herself as ugly. After all, her features were smooth and symmetrical, entirely devoid of warts and coarse whiskers. Estranged from her adopted tribe, she withdrew to live alone in the woods. Lost travelers who find their way from the forest sometimes speak of an impossibly beautiful Ranger who peered at them from deep among the trees, then vanished like a dream before they could approach. Lithe and stealthy, icy hot, she moves like mist in silence. That whispering you hear is her frozen arrows finding an enemy's heart.
    Drow Ranger
    Associated with
    Heroes: Pudge minimap icon.png Pudge
    Slark minimap icon.png Slark
    Windranger minimap icon.png Windranger
    Races: Human
    Drow
    Factions: Boreal Watch
    Sylvan Guard
    Species: Shadowcats
    Artifacts: Jewels of the Forest
    Other Lore: Pincher Iron
    Traxex lives a solitary existence, and is sometimes referred to as the Lone Traveler.[1]
    Traxex roams a secret glade in the forest, with a secret passage underneath lit by glowing crystals. There, she found a bow formed from crystal.[2]
    Traxex is part of the Boreal Watch.[3]
    Traxex admires the Sylvan Guard, and once contemplated joining them because of their stylish gloves.[4]
    Traxex goes trophy hunting for shadowcats.[5]
    Traxex once defeated a snow demon who sought to challenge her.[6]
    Traxex worships a certain divine owl spirit, perhaps learned from the Drow. She once dreamt of the spirit, and woke up with a bow next to her in a bed of leaves.[7]
    Traxex has been heard to say "And why shouldn't I?", to absolutely no one.[8]
    Traxex may have ventured north, perhaps to Icewrack or The Barrier, where she encountered a great white wolf spirit. Only one archer was able to bring down the beast, possibly the Drow Ranger herself.[9]
    Relationships
    Lyralei is Traxex's main rival, and often says mean things about her.[10] According to Lyralei, Traxex is an "emotionally vacant husk of perpetual sadness".[11] Traxex shoots back by calling Lyralei "completely useless".[12]
    Traxex may have a special relationship with Pudge and Slark.[13]

She's not as beautiful as she used to be...