Thread: Delete conduct samury system or rework

Delete conduct samury system or rework

What will be with normal players when they get internet or electricity issues and abandon match?
    -Your account will get low conduct samury
    -low counduct samury give you game ruiners in team. Right or no?
    -What will be with player when he play with game ruiners nonstop? - he will start ruine game to others to. (just play 10-20 matches with game ruiners)

Instead of ban game ruiners for long time, you just tilt normal players with this system when normal players get matched with game ruiners with low conduct samury, and they start ruine games to others. Your system just bring more game ruiners to matchmaking.
    You can get low conduct samury for many reasons even if you are not game ruiner at this time yet... I am also not speak about that this conduct samury cant be abused to 10 000 with 10 twink accounts on any server or on turbo mode.
    Its mean - i can be total idiot or game ruiner with 1 conduct samury on my account, and go to dubai server with 10 twink accounts or turbo mode, and play 25 matches and my counduct samury raise to 10 000 and i can go play with normal players and ruine game to them.
    This is example how it can be: - https://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=289523

Sorry if i am not understand how its working, or miss something, or just get 100000000000 times game ruiners nonstop coz its just unluck xD.

Basic Member
    If electricity fails and you abandon, no problem. You can do that once every liek 25 games without penalty.
    If that occurs more often, stay THE FUCK AWAY from my gm thx

Quote Originally Posted by TaoQiBao View Post
    If electricity fails and you abandon, no problem. You can do that once every liek 25 games without penalty.
    If that occurs more often, stay THE FUCK AWAY from my gm thx
    If you play 5-10 games with game ruiners nonstop, you will be tilted and start ruine gmes tho in most of cases.
    Game ruiners have low conduct samury, if your conduct samury start go down becasue of your abandon - you will ba matched with game ruiners. (i have game ruiners in every match when my conduct samury was 2000+, in every match they tilt me by their gameplay with feeding cur or double mid, or shadow amulet players, and when it happend i wana ruine games tho, thats what i want to say) This system just make more game ruiners in matchmaking.

Basic Member
    Agreed terrible system

Basic Member
    @BEST_
    You opened the topic arguing the issue, that electricity issues would affect the conduct summary. Now it turns out that you being "tilted" easily seems to be the issue.
    If that is the case, I'm happy that you have to play with pother easily tilted players and will not be in like a game that I may be in or even my team.-

Good system.

Quote Originally Posted by TaoQiBao View Post
    @BEST_
    You opened the topic arguing the issue, that electricity issues would affect the conduct summary. Now it turns out that you being "tilted" easily seems to be the issue.
    If that is the case, I'm happy that you have to play with pother easily tilted players and will not be in like a game that I may be in or even my team.-

Good system.
    25 games in turbo mode or dubai server with 9 twink accounts, and i will be in ur team with conduct samury 10 000. and ruine for you matches and tilt u, even when my counduct samury was 2000, like peoples doing now. Yea working good.
    my conduct samury now 6346 and 4 games has passed when i get this conduct, and in this 4 games was gamer ruiners who feed curiers and feed insta. Yes good working.
    I still suggestin to ban game ruiners for 30 days, and check it by real peoples.
    Last edited by BEST_; 05-16-2019 at 08:08 AM.