Thread: Abuse of Report Feature - Banned from Matchmaking ....

Basic Member

Abuse of Report Feature - Banned from Matchmaking ....

Hi,

Can someone please take a look into my account and the abuse of report feature against me i have been banned from matchmaking for 2 days and have had multiple chat bans because players continue to abuse the report system over unjustified reasons such as choosing the wrong hero or buying an item they told me to get or not doing something they tell me to do this is getting really annoying and severly impacting my gameplay

I'm a current dota 2 plus subscriber and also just purchased the battle pass i have a lot of money put into my account

I never abandon games , grief people , miss ques or anything like that yet my account is continously reported even when i go into games and mute all the players i somehow continue to be punished this needs to be fixed because its getting out of hand my que times are like 4 - 5 hrs sometimes and its almost impossible to increase my behaviour score due to the way the system is designed

Any help would be greatly appreciated feel free to private message me if you need any details of my account etc

*edit*

Just got a message now saying imminent ban too many reports and this account may get a 6 month ban soon .... this system is an actual joke fix this
    Last edited by vitale; 05-09-2019 at 05:54 AM.

Basic Member
    3 day ban finishes and then i get another warning for reports and 6 month ban warning and get put in low priority ? how is this working as intended .... you're literally scamming people out of money

Basic Member
    Your first mistake was giving money to valve. Don't you understand by now that they don't give a flying fuck? Vote with your wallet. If there were less gullible people like you throwing money at a corrupt company that incentivizes toxic behavior, this game would be fixed pretty fucking fast.