Thread: Battle Pass game Jungle Expedition bugs

Arrow Battle Pass game Jungle Expedition bugs

So I played a game with a hero for the Jungle Expedition game. We won so hard that the other team abandoned before ten minutes. When we went out of the match screen I was taken to the jungle game. My character Spirit Breaker poofed out to reveal a chest of shards, a trap, and whoever hero it was next. Someone else in the game said "It better count". It did I said, I got shards. They said it didn't work. I didn't think anything of it. I went to my Battle Pass Compendium page to plan my next Jungle match. It didn't count even though I was told by the game that I'd won. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS...

you should post match id, and maybe someone dc and abandon before first blood?

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town
    im on budget Gamdom.com has Dota 2 15 May @ 12:38am
    SVEN STYLE UPGRADE LOST!
    I got the sven set and the syle unlock from my quests in the jungle but after I finished my game and browse my inventory for the item the style unlock/upgrade is missing I need help for this or is this a bug?

PS I tried restarting my dota but still it is missing
    < 1 2 >
    Showing 1-15 of 16 comments

Mister Dark has Dota 2 15 May @ 12:52am
    same, i got the style before the skin and now i dont have the style anymore

im on budget Gamdom.com has Dota 2 15 May @ 1:19am
    Originally posted by Mister Dark:
    same, i got the style before the skin and now i dont have the style anymore
    its a ♥♥♥♥ing bug i guess i hope they patch it quick

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town
    Ranger Rick has Dota 2 1 hour ago
    I found the ursa secondary style unlock before the skin and it hasn't shown up in my inventory, even after getting the skin. Still a bug, any fixes?

I got a 2018 style unlock in the Jungle Expedition game for 2019... Looks like a recurring issue, as it was reported on Reddit as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...yle_fragments/
    Here's a screenshot of what it looks like for me: https://puu.sh/DK5dW/b889d96448.jpg