Since its that time of the year again and everyone's spamming turbos to get through the jungle. I think its time to talk about hero specific changes in turbo, we all know how ridiculous it is to play against slark, spectre, drow, medusa, storm in this game mode. Anything of the heroes that can farm creeps & still win lane, simply because it impossible to completely shut down their farm.

At the same time roamers, lane supports, flash farmers are basically useless to the point that you can tell whos going to win the game from minute 1, just based on which team has 1 or more of these heroes... Theres literally 0 reason to pick something like ursa, spirit breaker, ogre or meepo/alch (classic lane winners) because your simply going to be outscaled past 5 minutes. Why would i ever want one of these heroes on my team as opposed to a phoenix or dazzle (greedy supports). However rather than just straight nerfs maybe give some of these other heroes a buff? a bit more of a windows where these heroes are useful....Thoughts, feelings? Im just tryin to open a discussion on this while its relevant to most people...