Thread: two players feeding, when i pick techies on ranked game

Angry two players feeding, when i pick techies on ranked game

two players started insult me ​​when i chose "techies" on ranked game. After that, they feding all game and we lose.
    Match ID: 4772654350
    Reported heroes: wraith king and lycan. Players ID: 227771109 and 180761376
    Reasons for report: feeding on ranked game, insults and ruining game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie_Winkie View Post
    two players started insult me ​​when i chose "techies" on ranked game. After that, they feding all game and we lose.
    Match ID: 4772654350
    Reported heroes: wraith king and lycan. Players ID: 227771109 and 180761376
    Reasons for report: feeding on ranked game, insults and ruining game.
    Dota buff show that every player in this match having a letter F - in conduct samury, i mean its very low. Game ruiners having a low conduct samury, i suggesting to you play some party games until conduct samury not raise to 10 000 - 8000. Or turbo mode and not use chat in every match and not ruine game tho, even if you meet game ruiner in match and waanna tel to him how retarded is he just not use chat and do it in every game until conduct samury will be 10 000. Also dont go jungle if you not get role what you mark on map, be more loyal and give to players their role and pick suport, even if they are bad on this role what they wanna pick. THE MOST IMPORTANT things DONT USE CHAT. in team game its important but if u want fix conduct samury better not use.