Thread: Ranked MMR numbers are stuck. Win or lose, Rank 'Stats' number does not change.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

Ranked solo MMR numbers are stuck. Win or lose, Rank 'Stats' number does not change.

I noticed today, after I doubled down, my ranked solo numbers were stuck. It may have been stuck long before then. I lost a game still the numbers did not change. Won a few more games, still no change. (Edit) I have not tried party yet. Maybe playing party will unstick it?

Found someone else on the forums who experienced the same thing. https://steamcommunity.com/app/570/d...0549112735504/

I guess I'll try and ask support about it.

Checked the console "Dota_Game_account_Client_Debug" has the same unchanging numbers.
    Last edited by Tcup!; 06-12-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Basic Member
    Ok, everything is fixed. I talked to support. They checked the numbers and everything and is in order. As far as they are concerned(I'm paraphrasing), there was never a problem at all, and I am incorrect to say there was an error(my imagination). They were very kind in how they told me this, however the implication is very apparent.

Today after a match MMR changed immediately after the game. So, back to normal. From my end, happy days!

To me, it seems as some kind of temporary glitch. If this happens again. I'll take screenshots of 'stats' before and after game, with timestamps from 'shift+tab' menu, so I can prove it happened. Not that it matters much, except for my pride, because it happened, I am not making it up. I saw it happened to someone else, so I reported it. Good day.
    Last edited by Tcup!; 06-12-2019 at 08:52 PM.