Thread: Courrier scripting still a thing

Basic Member

Courrier scripting still a thing

I was playing a game with a handful of players from South America (Brazil). I had my items early on, on the courier, a Ring of health headed from fountain, It's almost at me, and the mid guy sends it back to the base to pick up boots of speed.

I send it back to me, as it's almost. He activates a courier script to deny me access. Every time I use the courier it sends it back to base at a rate which cannot be overcome by spamming hotkeys.

the guy leaves the script on, denying me access, as the safelane carry, to the courier.

The only option I had open was to feed the enemy legion +200 damage as a reward.

3rd party scripts on the courier NEED to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tick View Post
    I was playing a game with a handful of players from South America (Brazil). I had my items early on, on the courier, a Ring of health headed from fountain, It's almost at me, and the mid guy sends it back to the base to pick up boots of speed.

I send it back to me, as it's almost. He activates a courier script to deny me access. Every time I use the courier it sends it back to base at a rate which cannot be overcome by spamming hotkeys.

the guy leaves the script on, denying me access, as the safelane carry, to the courier.

The only option I had open was to feed the enemy legion +200 damage as a reward.

3rd party scripts on the courier NEED to be banned.
    Give match ID.

Basic Member
    as a basic member you plan on???

Scripting is an issue, and the Devs need to crack down on it.

People with a script use it as a weapon, you have items on it, they hijack it, return it to base and load their shit, if you try to stop that behaviour by recalling it, they activate the script, and deny you access to a courier all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tick View Post
    as a basic member you plan on???

Scripting is an issue, and the Devs need to crack down on it.

People with a script use it as a weapon, you have items on it, they hijack it, return it to base and load their shit, if you try to stop that behaviour by recalling it, they activate the script, and deny you access to a courier all game.
    Just buy cheats, and buy account, then when you get matched with some pro player in matchmaking, just block curier with that script and deward every ward on map with script that detect wards and dont forgot use autohex, then when this pro players start complaning on reddit or twiters, mb vovlvo will start do something. Good plan? xD
    When plebs like we complaning about cheaters its will ignored in most of cases.