Thread: ARMORY freezes. I Found a fix for some heroe's. Others permanent 5-10 minute load.

Basic Member

ARMORY freezes. I Found a fix for some heroe's. Others permanent 5-10 minute load.

'Armory' Freeze when #Loading DK and Pudge Armory(2-3 minute load). Loading Browse for custom sets, selecting custom sets, add to shuffle(5-10 minutes), changing items/taunts in armory for that Hero(2minutes per item).

I tried -Safe_mode. Tried -autoconfig(whatever the troubleshooting command was). Tried installing opengl using -gl in commands.

Renamed my Dota 2. Reinstalled Dota 2(My 2nd re-installation to try and fix this). Still the same problem. Please fix this. It's my Pudge Sets and Dragon knight.

This came back for my pudge sets when my Arcana updated 2 days ago. The new style takes 5-10 minutes to load a set. 3 minutes to change a single item. I tried finding the set that was causing the error but after about 3 hours of only replacing 5 sets. I gave up.

I deleted all my Dk sets, and had to remake them, and still the 5 minutes freeze happens. There's no fixing it.

I previously found a fix, where I explained in detail, but that fix does not work on DK and Pudge. And takes a long time to do to find out it does not fix the problem.https://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=289622
    Last edited by Tcup!; 06-24-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Basic Member
    I used another account and it get's no freezes on DK and Pudge. I am still getting this freeze on my main. I even gifted my Arcana to another, but still the 5-10 minute freeze continues on my main. The other account does not have the freeze.

Extremely annoying as I would like to make 40 or so sets, with the Pudge Arcana Upgrade.

Also I cannot deselect default 'sven' in 'shuffle'.
    Last edited by Tcup!; 07-05-2019 at 08:50 PM.