Thread: Lone druid bear+lotus orb bugged. Skills not reflecting on enemy heores.

Lone druid bear+lotus orb bugged. Skills not reflecting on enemy heores.

Every target skill not reflecting when casted into bear under lotus orb.

Lotus Orb does not work with Creep-Heroes and Linkenís Sphere does not work with illusions (active & passive component).
    I am usually located at the end of the Alphabet.

If lotus orb not working on this units, why it can be casted on them? LInken sphere working on bear, passive and active effect. Why lotus cant, when its already casted on this unit? Lotus orb remove all debuffs from this units, silence, poison etc. But reflect spells not working.
    i am not understand this:
    1-if not working, why can be casted on this unit.
    2- when casted, why not working properly, with full functional.
    suggesting add tips- to lotus orb that reflecting spells not working on bear etc non hero units.
    Last edited by BEST_; 06-30-2019 at 10:26 PM.

1) Lotus Orb does more than just reflecting spells, it also dispels. It can target Creep-Heroes due to them partially (but not fully) counting as heroes.
    2) Lotus Orb only works for proper hero units (heroes, clones, illusions), due to the game treating the reflected spell the same as if the echo shelled unit would cast the spell itself & target the original enemy caster.

Lotus Orb has been in the game for years and this was reported when Lotus was added, but Valve never bothered fixing this "bug", so this behaviour might be intentional.
    I am usually located at the end of the Alphabet.