Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Why can't we select multiple roles for ranked roles?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Why can't we select multiple roles for ranked roles?

    Que times in ranked roles can take 30+ minutes at times, why not simply let us choose multiple roles to que for? Like in order of priority? Or at least a max of 3?

  2. #2
    Basic Member BEST_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,035
    Quote Originally Posted by LordStreetguru View Post
    Que times in ranked roles can take 30+ minutes at times, why not simply let us choose multiple roles to que for? Like in order of priority? Or at least a max of 3?
    ok you choice 3 roles, founded match with 5 same players who queue for 3 roles tho, what then? Who will be carry? Who will be supor etc? Randomely speak with team let me carry or jungle? Same as it working now without roles.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    ok you choice 3 roles, founded match with 5 same players who queue for 3 roles tho, what then? Who will be carry? Who will be supor etc? Randomely speak with team let me carry or jungle? Same as it working now without roles.
    Really? It would just show you what role you are playing before you accept the match

  4. #4
    Basic Member BEST_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,035
    Quote Originally Posted by LordStreetguru View Post
    Really? It would just show you what role you are playing before you accept the match

    -if i not want play on role what it give to me. It still random, like AP mode. If i cant play on role what system give to me? For example i can play only on 2-3 heroes and this heroes slark, am, bloodseeker. HOw i will suporting you if system give me suport role.
    Last edited by BEST_; 07-23-2019 at 06:12 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    -if i not want play on role what it give to me. It still random, like AP mode. If i cant play on role what system give to me? For example i can play only on 2-3 heroes and this heroes slark, am, bloodseeker. HOw i will suporting you if system give me suport role.
    If you only want to play one role, then you only select one role as normal.

    Everyone else can pick 2 roles and make your que time much faster.

  6. #6
    Basic Member BEST_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,035
    Quote Originally Posted by LordStreetguru View Post
    If you only want to play one role, then you only select one role as normal.

    Everyone else can pick 2 roles and make your que time much faster.
    Still randomely give you roles, on what players will not want play. That is ruine search match on choised roles.

  7. #7
    Basic Member BEST_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,035
    700 000+ players in dota was, cant found a match.

  8. #8
    Basic Member BEST_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,035
    Many highranked players start play on smurf bcoz on main accs cant found matches.

  9. #9
    Basic Member BEST_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,035
    15 minutes i search for that match, and my mid player ruine this match by rage abandon. You think i enjoying when play games like this nonstop?
    Pos 5 windrunner, cant do nohing on lane and onstop pinging me why i go jungle. I will be reported in this match, because of matchmaking very good, and then i play lp again.
    They ping me nonstop bcoz want win game 3 vs 5 somehow i am just in game bcoz wanna repot this game ruiners.
    Last edited by BEST_; 08-12-2019 at 01:07 PM.

  10. #10
    Basic Member BEST_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,035
    See what they typing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •