Thread: Goblin Techies Proximity Mines BUG or ???

Basic Member

Goblin Techies Proximity Mines BUG or ???

Damage type: Magical
    Pierce spell imunity: YES?

Naix, juggernaut, BKB - triger and NOT take damage from Proximity Mines!

Can anyone tell me what that mean @Pierce spell imunity: YES@
    Attached Images Attached Images

The mines react on spell immune units (they trigger & explode) and attempt to deal damage, which then gets reduced to 0 by the 100% magical damage resistance that BKB, Rage, and Spin provide.

Certain spells react on 0 damage instances, such as Chen’s Divine Favour teleportation. It gets canceled by 0 damage instances (such as a proximity mine exploding on a spell immune unit).

The spell fully pierces spell immunity, but the damage gets reduced to 0.

Basic Member
    I rly LoL of this... "... spell fully pierces = reduced to 0..." wow... i rly cant agreee and understand that....

Spell immunity (yes/no) does not tell you whether the spell deals damage through spell immunity (or not), it just tells you if the spell interacts with spell immune units, which the mines do (explode and attempt to deal damage).

Think of it like Pudge’s ult, it also deals magical damage, but when used on spell immune units it only stuns, without the damage. It is also listed as "spell immunity piercing: yes".

This is not a bug, therefore this thread should not exist.

Basic Member
    In case of pudge u can chose, use on BKB or not. In case of mines u cant. It's like if pudge use his ult and he stand still but target freely moving around without stun\root. My brain cant undesrtand that mechanic. For me, just need to type NO instead YES on discription, or chane word Pierce on Interact.
    Last edited by -ANG3L-; 08-03-2019 at 01:09 AM.