Thread: DON'T EVER REVERT Party and Solo MMR

Basic Member

Red face DON'T EVER REVERT Party and Solo MMR

This literally took this game to a new era, you have no idea how many people probably quit this game all together because they try to grind solo mmr and fail. With now MMR being combined people will start playing more party games and having way more fun, and be engaged in the game instead of a job or chore. You also literally made the game noob friendly where now friends can just play with eachother and teach their friends.

You have no idea how many times people just ignore their friends to grind solo mmr, I have my cousin who plays dota and we've probably only queued together twice haha, You should think slow and hard about reverting the party / solo combined mmr changes. Probably all the other MOBA games will follow suit once they see the massive engagement that this will cause. $$$ gaben hats.

Probably the biggest greatest thing you guys ever done since well creating this game.

Basic Member
    Yeah i agree with you. its better to play party rolesrank with friends, when you lose you could discuss why you lose and improve and share the joy when you win. Rather than solo (mostly) blame when lose and when you win, yeah win, still long way to go