Thread: Click input dropping when using a wacom tablet instead of a mouse.

Unhappy Click input dropping when using a wacom tablet instead of a mouse.

I have played with a wacom tablet instead of a mouse for years now (I'm a lefty, gimme a break...) and since the scrub update I've noticed a very high frequency of clicks not being registered by the game. It's more than half. I was trying to walk a hero around the game and counting how many clicks/taps I needed to make before the game would register a command and it was averaging 3 out of 5 dropped commands - only 2 clicks per 5 registering. Actually unplayable.

I use a wacom intuos pro with the most recent drivers and have no problems anywhere else in Windows, or even in other games.

Windows 10 Pro - all current updates installed
    nVidia Quadro K1100m - most recent QNF driver

Not sure what other relevant specs you might need to know.

Have same issue, just opennend a ticket before i saw your post.

Back in 2018 there was the same issuebut no click were registered at all. I had to instal a tool from a blizzard forum called "TabletTapToClick" but now it isn't working anymore.
    Hope they'll see our calls and fix it soon.

it took alot of maths to break touch in dota 2.it really breaks the game on windows 10.its a real sinkhole i hope they dont try to fix.

Basic Member
    same issue. took me all day of troubleshooting because there was a wacom tablet driver update as well. glad to see i'm not the only one affected, unfortunately.

Right now i'm unable to play dota2 completely - due to RSI and pretty much never playing with a mouse since dota1
    hopefully this gets resolved soon otherwise going to have to say goodbye to this game

btw, what's the link to the dev ticket ?

@lucia1 :
    You may contact them here https://www.valvesoftware.com/fr/con...nt=Dota+2+Team
    TBH i find it quite hard to have a sort of dialog with the devs (and i understand that they would be crawling under mail), sometimes they seem to check Reddits but i let you imagine how little exposure this would get.