Thread: PLEASE STOP MIXING ENGLISH AND RUSSIAN PLAYERS INTO THE SAME TEAM

Basic Member

PLEASE STOP MIXING ENGLISH AND RUSSIAN PLAYERS INTO THE SAME TEAM

I donīt know why the option to choose a language is in the game anyway, because it seems to be ignored since the matchmaking got switched to ranked with roles.
    Every 1 in 3 games I got a mix up of russian and english speaking players, which makes communication impossible and has so much potential for misunderstandings/insults/aggression/whatever.
    I matchmake as hard-support, and at least carry and sup should speak the same language.
    Before matchmaking got changed this month, I didnīt have that problem at all. I love that I now search <10 seconds every time as hard-support, but I would rather search 5 minutes and have a full english team.

Basic Member
    Is your steam client english? If its not change it, I found out that it helped me a lot, I used turkish client for a long time and I was getting matched with my countryman and russians a lot. Try this.

Basic Member
    Alright thanks, I will try it! Right now ist german but I will switch to english and reply after some games.

Basic Member
    I have the same problem.

Basic Member
    Update: after switching client to english, it got maybe a bit better, but after the recent matchmaking update I get mixed up with russians so much again..

there is no end to them , they have their own servers but join EU servers all the time and most of them ruin the game.