I do read a lot excuses about how long it is to queue a match if you don't put support role, well HERE IS THE DEAL - JUST WATCH HOW OVERWATCH DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!! Simply!!!! - Just make sure that support role players (hard support player) wont get same amount of points while losing or wining the game as the core players!!!!! This is easy! Why???? Cause there are many try hard support players that will buy all the wards, do all the harassment and strategy moves to create space for cores to farm, get kills, and in the end getting high percentage of winning the game with all the proper stuff that a support will do to win and by the end loosing cause the cores wont do their job and for that LOSE SAME AMOUNT OF POINTS!!!! I mean i play in legend 7 while getting in queue with Ancient 1-5 and still loosing match after tryhard supporting them cause they do stupid or unmajore moves, if i could just try to fight in 30 minute with support same as my carry can i would be OK to loose same amount of MMR but to baby sit him for 30 minutes and give all the best to win and letting him to throw just like that and loose same amount of MMR - nah boi, it wont happen and thats like 99% of the community is thinking. SO JUST ADJUST THE MMR PEOPLE WILL GAIN WHILE PLAYING SUPPORT WHILE LOOSING OR WINNING - ADD -+ 5 TO 10 MMR ON EVERY MATCH FOR EVERYONE THAT PLAYS HARD SUPPORT ( -+3 TO 6 FOR SOFT SUPPORTS CAUSE NOWDAYS THEY ACT LIKE CORES AND AVOIDING TO BY SUPPORT ITEMS, WARDS AND STUFF). AND DONT DO A STRICT -+ 25 MMR GAIN, MAKE IT BE LIKE THE QUEUE OF THE MMR OF THE PLAYERS NOR THEIR IMPACT IN THE GAME! ITS FUNNY FOR SUPPORT TO MAKE IN A MATCH ALMOST SAME AMOUNT OF DMG AS SOME OF THE CORES! OR TAKING DMG SAME AS THE CORES AND SOME CORES GOT SMALL IMPACT IN THE MATCH ITSELF!

GIVE HARD SUPPORT ROLES MORE MMR IN WINNING AND LOWER IN LOOSING, SAME FOR SOFT BUT IN SMALLER AMOUNTS!