Thread: WARD and SENTRIES must have a way to be destroyed by allies in RANKED MATCHES

Basic Member

Lightbulb WARD and SENTRIES must have a way to be destroyed by allies in RANKED MATCHES

Hi Devs,

You included countdown to wards and sentries.
    But this one is missing.

In toxic games, teammates tends to block their own team neutral camps using wards and sentries.

Please, include a option to allow this wards to be destroyed by allies.

So, it would disencourage trolls to do that.
    Since it would not take any effect as a minute or two, rather whole 7 minutes.

Thanks

Basic Member
    There's a mix issue with this topic that wouldn't be easily added.

Pros :
    Ability to remove wards from creep camp is a good way to stop trolls from ruining the game and help us farm back again.

Cons:
    On same token there are times when this abusive tactic is actually needed to make some people stop farming jungle all game and not help team push/gank/win the game.

Basic Member

Cons:
    On same token there are times when this abusive tactic is actually needed to make some people stop farming jungle all game and not help team push/gank/win the game.

I agree, but it would be a easy REPORT.

Basic Member
    At some times, when I'm up against a broodmother or a lone druid, I have to block my mid camps so that they can't take them. If my teammates were allowed to destroy allied wards, and my support came by and found the camp blocked and removed my ward, I'd be really mad.

More importantly, this would allow a player to actually troll his teammates by destroying their wards, definitely not something I want to see in my games.

If you're intrested, the solution to that in games where one player is actually trolling and blocking all camps for no reason is to simply drain the wards out of shop before he does. Will cost you some gold? You'd make the gold back since your camps are unblocked. You'd also have superior vision and detection.

With the counter arguments presented, I think that this is a really bad idea, and am very against it.

Finally, it's worth mentioning that I block teammates' camps for strategic reasons in my games.

As someone who understands hero timings, I know it's impossible for me to win a game as broodmother / meepo if I'm at my power peak in min 12 (after getting aghs) / 17 (after aegis) respectively and my entire team is afk jungling because they feel like they need one more item.
    Instead of yelling at them to come down mid and finish the game and hear their toxic replies, it's much easier for me to simply mute the chat and spend 750 gold to block the camps to send them into lanes.

You can argue that it's toxic behavior, and I do get reported for it, but I've won many games doing that, and it'll be really inconvenient for me if my teammates could simply destroy the ward.