I can't believe what's happening to this game. This used to be a fun game where you could play ranked against people that are equally good. But it's been so fucking long ago since I've last played a game that was balanced. Every single game is getting destroyed by fucking smurfs or even worse, by scripters. I queue for a game and my enemy team gets to last pick. The guy is a tinker spammer with 100000000% scripts using. Someone else reported his account in october already and guess what, the guy can still ruin game after game.

I know this report isn't gonna do anything since none of my reports ever gotten a reply. But honestly, I'm really tilted now. I can't believe there's nothing that gets done about these sad little smurfs and scripters. I'll be gone by the end of the year if this doesn't change. I'm really sick and tired of this bullshit.

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/5170106216
There's no fucking way you can dodge every single spell, or item that's casted on you. There's no way that you can't be hurt for an entire game because you dodge every single thing the entire game. IP ban this little shit tinker.