Thread: PLAYER WON BATTLECUP BY MAPHACKING - EVIDENCE INSIDE

Basic Member

PLAYER WON BATTLECUP BY MAPHACKING - EVIDENCE INSIDE

See MATCH ID - 5183093365

At 20mins 26 seconds to 30 secs. Just watch it from Radiant view with FOG. They have no vision
    The Pudge has no way of knowing where enemy is but he blinks forward and hooks the enemy who is on top of a cliff lol.
    He has no vision on top. They have not even engage in any battle yet,etc.

That Pudge killed ALOT in early game.
    He cheated other times I believe. I just did not take a look at all of it.

Valve, PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS. Obvious Maphacking.
    Last edited by Skurai; 01-04-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skurai View Post
    See MATCH ID - 5183093365

At 20mins 26 seconds to 30 secs. Just watch it from Radiant view with FOG. They have no vision
    The Pudge has no way of knowing where enemy is but he blinks forward and hooks the enemy who is on top of a cliff lol.
    He has no vision on top. They have not even engage in any battle yet,etc.

That Pudge killed ALOT in early game.
    He cheated other times I believe. I just did not take a look at all of it.

Valve, PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS. Obvious Maphacking.
    No proofs. It was random hook.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    No proofs. It was random hook.
    Are u insane? No one blinks forward and hooks above ground at a point they cant see for no reason.
    Pudge has never done such things before either and he has tons of kills.

This is clear maphack.

U did not even look right? Or is that your account lol. We did mention that we would report it at forum.

If your excuse is applied, this means maphack can never exist LOL
    Last edited by Skurai; 01-04-2020 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skurai View Post
    Are u insane? No one blinks forward and hooks above ground at a point they cant see for no reason.
    Pudge has never done such things before either and he has tons of kills.

This is clear maphack.

U did not even look right? Or is that your account lol. We did mention that we would report it at forum.

If your excuse is applied, this means maphack can never exist LOL
    -need more game situations where player use maphacks(c), not only 1

-Dota 2 don't have maphack.
    What is maphack? - its full vision in fog of war. Show me on youtube full mahack or any private cheats that have this function. All this cheaters have same function, they not have full functional of maphack, like u say or like u thinking.
    This cheats can only show in fog of war some symbols that activating only if you hiting neutral creeps or making teleports on some building or mobs. Only this information cheaters can get from fog of war: (teleports, sunstrikes, charage bara, when neutral creeps spown get attacked plus minus some new features) but they cant see in fog of war how and where walking enemy heroes.
    -In your time stamp shadow shaman not make teleport, not hit neutral creeps to get detected by pudge hooks (if he cheater as example). And he catch just some random hooks. After playing this game so much time i can say - it's happening, some random hooks can work. Go see channels in youtube with dota WTF moovies there many random situation can happend in dota 2. Like happend in ur game. Your rank in dota not so big, for peoples who not so good understand dota, all new PogChamp moves will looks like you playig vs cheaters.
    If u have some team mate, that ping on minimap nonstop where enemy making teleport or where enemy hiting neutrals creeps and u have no vision there, then you can report them. Also try to found more proofs in 1 match about cheating. (example, autohex, some random arrows when enemy teleporting, when mouse cursor on replay not at same place witch players clicks ("from players perspective need watch")

After many times hours and years of playing dota 2, i have some random hooks like this many times.
    Your rank is begginer, so thats why for you hooks or enemy moves looks like cheating from enemy side. This will happend if you playing vs smurfer accounts also. You need watch replays and watch some high score players streams to learn more information about this game. And learn their gameplay and put some vision will be useful vs pudge (just example)

Basic Member
    -need more game situations where player use maphacks(c), not only 1

-Dota 2 don't have maphack.
    What is maphack? - its full vision in fog of war. Show me on youtube full mahack or any private cheats that have this function. All this cheaters have same function, they not have full functional of maphack, like u say or like u thinking.
    This cheats can only show in fog of war some symbols that activating only if you hiting neutral creeps or making teleports on some building or mobs. Only this information cheaters can get from fog of war: (teleports, sunstrikes, charage bara, when neutral creeps spown get attacked plus minus some new features) but they cant see in fog of war how and where walking enemy heroes.
    -In your time stamp shadow shaman not make teleport, not hit neutral creeps to get detected by pudge hooks (if he cheater as example). And he catch just some random hooks. After playing this game so much time i can say - it's happening, some random hooks can work. Go see channels in youtube with dota WTF moovies there many random situation can happend in dota 2. Like happend in ur game. Your rank in dota not so big, for peoples who not so good understand dota, all new PogChamp moves will looks like you playig vs cheaters.
    If u have some team mate, that ping on minimap nonstop where enemy making teleport or where enemy hiting neutrals creeps and u have no vision there, then you can report them. Also try to found more proofs in 1 match about cheating. (example, autohex, some random arrows when enemy teleporting, when mouse cursor on replay not at same place witch players clicks ("from players perspective need watch")

After many times hours and years of playing dota 2, i have some random hooks like this many times.
    Your rank is begginer, so thats why for you hooks or enemy moves looks like cheating from enemy side. This will happend if you playing vs smurfer accounts also. You need watch replays and watch some high score players streams to learn more information about this game. And learn their gameplay and put some vision will be useful vs pudge (just example)

U are either insane or u are that fellow in the game. We did mention that he would report him in forums. So, maybe u are him and u are here.

There is no one random hooking like that, especially after a blink. And he does similar maphack hooks on other occasions in the game, not just one. .
    I juz showed the more obvious one. No one hooks at a spot for no reason and he doesnt do blink hook at other times in the game. I have over 4000 games under my belt after all.
    Nobody is psychic.

By your definition, it is impossible. Anything is possible....

Btw, I also went to spectate their next game. There was 1 other spectator in the game. If the battlecup game is streamed LIVE, it is possible that the other spectator is AXE's friend. Thats why he could see us and hook like that.

Are battlecups streamed live? It is either that or it is a maphack.

Pudge not saw shadow shaman before hook. Even if pudge cheater and to see enemy in fog of war then enemy must do some things to cheat detect him in fog of war. (example, teleports, or hiting neutral camp of creeps). Shadow shaman not do any of this moves. This cheats cant show enemy in fog of war when hero just walking. Thats why it was random hook.

Basic Member
    Pudge not saw shadow shaman before hook. Even if pudge cheater and to see enemy in fog of war then enemy must do some things to cheat detect him in fog of war. (example, teleports, or hiting neutral camp of creeps). Shadow shaman not do any of this moves. This cheats cant show enemy in fog of war when hero just walking. Thats why it was random hook.

This hero does NOT random hook in entire game. His hooks through fog of war is always at us throughout the game as my allies had complained.
    There are websites offering scripts, cast spells, combo, block, hook, etc from wat I googled. Not sure how well these work though. Not going to try.

Another possibility is LIVE stream. I went on to live spectate their next battlecup game for a minute back then. There were 2 spectators. I CAN REMOVE FOG OF WAR while spectatating LOL.

The other spectator is probably a player from pudge team because I dont think anyone else will watch this match. All one need is a spare computer to spectate and sit next to pudge. I could even see their ward positions,etc.

Valve, I hope u take a look at it and prevent this loophole.
    Last edited by Skurai; 01-05-2020 at 02:23 AM.