Thread: Exclusive Set Missing After Renewing Subscription!

Angry [DOTA Plus] Exclusive Set Missing After Renewing Subscription!

Dear Devs,

As per the title, I had bought the Medusa 90K Shards set yesterday and had equipped it with the Daughter's of Hydrophiinae immortal and even saved a custom set with it. As of today, 28-Feb-20, was trying to play her, and noticed all the sets was unequipped and CANNOT BE FOUND IN MY INVENTORY. Note that today the auto-subscription was reset AND WAS PAID FOR!.

Now, NO SET AND 90K SHARD IS GONE. Please check the transaction history for my Dota Plus and restore my shards. I have reported so many cosmetic bugs in this forum, but this one by far seems to be the worst!.

PLEASE FIX, THIS IS CLEARLY A HIGH SEVERITY ECONOMY BUG!

Below is the screenshot of the Rewards Log:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2009277289
    Last edited by Hybrid_Dragon; 02-28-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Had revalidated Steam files as well, still no avail fyi
    Had not screenshot the set, because was just yesterday. BUT, I DO HAVE SCREENSHOTS RIGHT BEFORE PURCHASING IT USING MY SHARDS, SHOWING MY TOTAL SHARDS THIS WEEK (WAS 70K during the screenshot), where had received both TA and LC rare drops. Remaining shards (another 20K) was received after selling and recycling sets from the sets from Treasure of Unbound Majesty!

Thanks devs, shards has been refunded accordingly. Will be purchasing the set, again, HOPEFULLY it stays in my inventory!