Thread: BattlePass bugs

BattlePass bugs

These are couple of Battle Pass bugs I have encountered today.

1. Guild contract didn't correctly award guild points to the guild (150 instead of 250)
    2. Guild contract didn't correctly award battle pass points to me (75 instead of 125)
    (Currently cannot upload screenshots for some reason)
    3. Didn't receive any MMR update in 2 games after using "Rank double down" in first one. (60 points in total, 20+20+20)

(edit: posted in wrong subtopic, cannot delete post)
    Last edited by VatrogasacMirko; 05-26-2020 at 03:44 AM.

Basic Member
    Also noticed a bug with the wagering tokens. Starting amount is supposed to be 10 token, but with a level 130 Battle Pass you're supposed to get another 5 tokens and at level 274 you're supposed to get an additional 5 tokens (so 20 tokens total). Yet I've found I only have 18 tokens (10 + 4 +4) and I haven't even made a wager yet. Anyone else experiencing this?

for almost 2 hours I wasn't able to connect to any found match, I've verified from a bunch of my friends they also faced the same issue. this issue is intermittent, and kind of dormant i guess but definitely came after this SHIT battle pass update. We weren't even able to watch any match let alone start or join any match. Whats wrong with you valve? In every match almost 2-3 crashes for my different friends. Didn't you guys performed any QA?

NOW I HAVE 3 hours ban, first 1 got 5 mints ban and then directly SHITTING 3 HOURS BAN? REMOVE MY BAN YOU VALVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PS I have re installed the game, re installed the steam still same.

LAST BANED MATCH ID: 5444609792, remove my ban please. this is making me reconsider using DOTA and I'll quit for real this time, dota got to shit.