Thread: Main screen using 100% CPU since BattlePass 2020, even in background

Basic Member

Main screen using 100% CPU since BattlePass 2020, even in background

For some odd reasons, the new dashboard for the BP2020 is using 100% of my CPU. My laptop runs hotter on the main screen than while playing! I get up to 91C! WTH!

Along with that, even when I tab out the game still uses 100% of the CPU in the background! Usually, it reduces the framerate and the temperature goes down really sharply with CPU at round 25%. Now it's at 75-100%+ in the background. My system is completely crippled while on the main screen. Everything is slow and sluggish... I can't barely tab out nor open the task manager!

HELP!!!
    Last edited by Kel Ghu; 05-29-2020 at 03:30 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel Ghu View Post
    For some odd reasons, the new dashboard for the BP2020 is using 100% of my CPU. My laptop runs hotter on the main screen than while playing! I get up to 91C! WTH!

Along with that, even when I tab out the game still uses 100% of the CPU in the background! Usually, it reduces the framerate and the temperature goes down really sharply with CPU at round 25%. Now it's at 75-100%+ in the background. My system is completely crippled while on the main screen. Everything is slow and sluggish... I can't barely tab out nor open the task manager!

HELP!!!
    delete all videos related to ti10 from here
    Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\panorama\videos