Thread: 6000 games on Phoenix begging to fix small Wind Lace bug (Buying Order duplicate)

Basic Member

Exclamation 6000 games on Phoenix begging to fix small Wind Lace bug (Buying Order duplicate)

The shop wont allow me to buy two wind laces simultaneously, or rather continuously. Example of buying order: ring of health, wind lace, boots, SECOND wind lace. Once you buy boots, the second Wind Lace disappears from the buy order. In fact, it disappears after any purchase that consists of a "whole" item.

I do NOT want the second Wind Lace to disappear from the buy order! I need to move faster, that is exactly why I want to buy a second one immediately after the first! It is crucial on Phoenix especially, I know that better than almost any other human on Earth. Please fix the disappearing of the second Wind Lace from the buying order.
    Last edited by lazutu; 06-05-2020 at 02:39 AM.

Basic Member
    Welp, that is all I can do my fellow buy order victims. Icefrog already has fixed some of my bug notes in the previous Spring updates, lets hope that this one will catch his almighty Eye.

Basic Member
    Did this catch the dev's eye?)