Its been 3 days and i cant vote for arcana or predict matches Bucz for some reason these 2 screens are not loading in the game client.
I thought it might be a bug and will be fixed in days but its now 3 days and still not fixed. I am now even scared to use treasure wheel Bcuz it might not load my reward so i lose my reward for a bug.
I opened the console while trying the arcana vote and this shows up in red:

[ResourceSystem] Error loading resource file "maps/scenes/battlepass_ti7/arcana_vote_ti7/fog_opacity_map.vtex_c" (Error: ERROR_FILEOPEN)
[ResourceSystem] Error loading resource file "maps/scenes/battlepass_ti7/arcana_vote_ti7/water_flow_map.vtex_c" (Error: ERROR_FILEOPEN)
[ResourceSystem] Error loading resource file "maps/scenes/battlepass_ti7/arcana_vote_ti7/fog_flow_map.vtex_c" (Error: ERROR_FILEOPEN)

Still dont know why its trying to load ti7 files (?!) but what I get it has to do smth with updates Bcuz this bug happend after the first big update on battlepass. Also, I tried the "verifying integrity of files" method and tweaking the host file in win10 method, both not working. Are devs aware of such a bug?