Thread: [BUG] Wukong's Command (Aghanim's Scepter and monkey soldier)

Basic Member

[BUG] Wukong's Command (Aghanim's Scepter and monkey soldier)

Hi ! In one of my recent games I ran into one funny bug, I played for weaver and pick ultimate Wukong's Command, then I bought Aghanim's Scepter and got a funny bug. monkey soldier killing creeps and farm gold not for me, but for my friend (he played Lone Druid). game 5481122942 (weaver and lone druid)

Basic Member
    The same bug was noticed yesterday when I played the Treant Protector, and my friend when he played for Tusk. his monkey soldier beat creeps and I got gold, a little later he destroyed the tower, but the game thinks that I destroyed it, although we were on different lanes. 1st game Treant and Tusk 5496055461 ,2nd game Tusk and Night Stalker 5496559821 (start watching from 33 minutes, Tusk on bottom lane)

Basic Member
    I found a possible reason why this happens, this bug manifests itself when I exchange heroes with friends, but thatís not all, the exchange also breaks the execution of some guild contracts, as a result, for example, a contract with deward observers in the end, after exchanging with a friend, I have to execute his contracts (smoke of deceit contract), and he is mine with deward observers. please fix this problem.